According to different components, copper alloy is divided into brass and bronze, brass is the main element of zinc alloy copper alloy. According to chemical composition, brass is divided into ordinary copper and special brass two
(1) ordinary ordinary brass brass is copper zinc alloy two yuan. Because of good plasticity, suitable for the manufacture of sheet, rod, wire, pipe and deep drawing parts, such as condenser tube, heat pipe and mechanical and electric parts. The average content of copper is 62% and 59% can also be called brass casting, made of brass for casting.
(2) in order to obtain higher strength, corrosion resistance and good casting performance, special brass is added to the copper zinc alloy, such as aluminum, silicon, manganese, lead, tin and so on. Such as lead brass, tin brass, aluminum brass, silicon brass, manganese brass and so on. Lead brass cutting performance is good, good wear resistance, widely used in the manufacture of watches parts, the casting of the bearing and bushing. The corrosion resistance of tin brass is good, and it is widely used in the manufacture of marine parts. Aluminum in aluminum brass can improve the strength and hardness of brass, improve the corrosion resistance in the atmosphere, aluminum brass for the manufacture of corrosion-resistant parts. Silicon in copper can improve the mechanical properties and wear resistance of copper, silicon brass is mainly used in the manufacture of marine parts and chemical machinery parts.
Refers to the original bronze copper tin alloy, but the industry are in the habit of copper alloy, aluminum silicon, said lead, beryllium, manganese is bronze, bronze so actually consists of tin bronze, aluminum bronze, aluminum bronze, beryllium bronze, silicon bronze, lead bronze etc.. Bronze is also divided into two types of pressure processing bronze and cast bronze.
(1) tin bronze tin copper alloy as main alloying elements called tin bronze. The industrial use of the tin bronze, tin content mostly in 3% ~ 14%. The tin content is less than 5% for tin bronze cold processing; tin content is 5% ~ 7% of the tin bronze for heat processing; tin content is more than 10%. Suitable for casting tin bronze. Bronze is widely used in shipbuilding, chemical, mechanical, instrumentation and other industries, mainly used in the manufacture of bearings, bushings and wear parts and spring elastic element and the corrosion resistance, diamagnetic parts and so on.
(2) aluminum bronzeby aluminum copper alloy main alloy elements are called aluminum bronze. The mechanical properties of aluminum bronze than brass and tin bronze. The high aluminum content of aluminum bronze application in 5% ~ 12%, 5% ~ 7% aluminum aluminum bronze is the best plastic suitable for cold processing. The aluminum content is more than 7% to 8%, but increased strength, plasticity declined sharply, so the use in cast or by thermal processing. The wear resistance of aluminum bronze and in the atmosphere, seawater, carbonate and most organic acid corrosion resistance, compared with brass and bronze. Aluminum bronze can be made of gear, shaft sleeve, worm gear and other high-strength wear-resistant parts and high corrosion resistance elastic element.
(3) made of beryllium copper alloy beryllium bronze as the basic element of the beryllium bronze. Said beryllium bronze beryllium content is 1.7% ~ 2.5%. elastic limit, the fatigue limit of beryllium bronze is very high, wear resistance and corrosion resistance, has good electric conductivity and thermal conductivity, but also has the advantages of no spark the magnetic and impact. Beryllium bronze is mainly used for production of precision instruments, clocks and watches, important spring gear high-speed work under pressure bearing, bushing and welding electrode, explosion-proof tools, compass navigation and other important parts.
Copper alloy material comparison table
If you are interested in our products, or need to join us, welcome to contact us
Wuxi Dongao Nonferrous Casting Co., Ltd.
Add：NO.1 Nongxin Road，Yuxiang village，Dongbeitang town,Xishan district, Wuxi, China
- Pump Reverses Some Of The Hazards
- Emergency Drainage Pump Selection
- Import And Export Of Pumps And Pipi...
- Policy Analysis Of Pump Industry
- How To Improve The Efficiency
- Specific Uses Of Water Pump
- Water Pump Installation
- Pump Operating Principle
- The General Characteristics Of A Ce...
- Considerations For Pumps
- Elimination Of Large - Scale Valve ...
- How To Improve The Yield Of Valve C...
- Casting Performance Of Water Pump C...
- Shrinkage Analysis Of Casting Perfo...
- Auxiliary Forming Method Of Water P...
- In The Valve Castings In The Prepar...
- Talking About The Four Reasons For ...
- How To Control The Casting Temperat...
- Auxiliary Forming Method Of Water P...
- Casting Process Design Of High Temp...