Under what circumstances should replace the pump bearings?
The bearings of centrifugal pumps shall be replaced when the following defects occur:
1, the inner and outer raceway of the bearing has scars and cracks;
2, the ball rack is damaged, a ball on the spot;
3, the ball is too loose phenomenon, when rotating noise;
4, bearing inner and outer ring surface wear;
Under what circumstances should replace the pump impeller?
Any of the following defects of the impeller shall be replaced:
1, there are cracks in the impeller;
2, due to cavitation and other reasons, so that the impeller surface to form more holes, and can not be repaired;
3, due to long-term erosion of liquid, the impeller wall thinning and affecting its mechanical strength;
4 、 the impeller cover plate and blade are defective;
5, excessive wear or unilateral wear at the entrance of the impeller;
If you are interested in our products, or need to join us, please contact us
Wuxi Dongao Nonferrous Casting Co., Ltd.
Add：NO.1 Nongxin Road，Yuxiang village，Dongbeitang town,Xishan district, Wuxi, China
Related Industry Knowledge
- Reasons for affecting efficiency
- Pump selection
- Classification of impeller
- Impeller shape classification
- How to prevent impeller wear
- Impeller anti-corrosion measures
- Pumps-working principle
- Open impeller
- Multistage pumps how to type?
- Sewage pump, sewage treatment suppo...
- What material does the pump impelle...
- Selection and requirements of drain...
- Water pump insufficient flow analys...
- Standard for installation of pumps
- The application of pump cover and t...
- The casting process, structure and ...
- What are the differences between va...
- The scope of valve castings and whe...
- Pump impeller casting finished appe...
- What parts of tin bronze castings c...