Centrifugal impeller type
Centrifugal fan impeller blade shape of veneers, arc and wing type, as shown in Figure 1. Aerodynamic characteristics of Airfoil has a good, high efficiency, good strength and stiffness. The downside is, complex manufacturing processes, and when conveying gases with high dust concentration, the blade is easy to wear, after leaf was worn, and impurities into the blade inside, lost her balance and vibration of the impeller. Flat straight blade manufacturing simple, but poor flow characteristics, compared to the flat curve to the blade Airfoil blades, except for high efficiency near the best efficiency point lower, but efficiency is quite close to other points.
First the impeller types
Forward wheel is used for circular blade and the impeller, large fans with Airfoil blades, for dust removal efficiency of coal-fired boiler induced draft fan using circular or flat-plate blade. Using a flat-blade centrifugal fans more.
(A) flat blade (b) narrow Arc Blade (c) circular blades; (d) Airfoil; (e) flat curve to the blade
Related Industry Knowledge
- Reasons for affecting efficiency
- Pump selection
- Classification of impeller
- How to prevent impeller wear
- Impeller anti-corrosion measures
- Pumps-working principle
- Open impeller
- Multistage pumps how to type?
- Sewage pump, sewage treatment suppo...
- Centrifugal pumps a good momentum o...
- High quality Pump castings and Valv...
- Durable Aluminum Bronze Precision D...
- High quatlity Die Casting Aluminum ...