When we have used copper castings for a long time, there will be more or less problems. How can we repair them? Today Xiao Bian comes to teach everyone.
There is a defect in the copper casting, so we need to use the mending glue. This glue is at room temperature and is composed of many kinds of powders, such as high performance complexing agent and ceramic, alloy and so on. This kind of repairing adhesive is specially used to repair the defects of cast copper parts. The adhesive is very strong in curing, and it also can resist temperature, oil, aging and so on. To allow the casting copper to be filled, the color is the same as that of the copper casting. We can mix the glue with copper in the curing process.
If you are interested in our products, please contact us
Wuxi, Dongao, Nonferrous, Casting, Co., Ltd.
Add:NO.1, Nongxin, Road, Yuxiang, village, Dongbeitang, town, Xishan, District, Wuxi, China
Related Industry Knowledge
- Reasons for affecting efficiency
- Pump selection
- Classification of impeller
- Impeller shape classification
- How to prevent impeller wear
- Impeller anti-corrosion measures
- Pumps-working principle
- Open impeller
- Multistage pumps how to type?
- Sewage pump, sewage treatment suppo...
- Classification of valves
- Installation points of copper valves
- How to produce high quality copper ...
- When is copper sleeve used best?
- How to clean casting mould
- Method for preserving copper castings
- How to remove the rust
- How to prevent defects in aluminium...
- How to overcome the shrinkage in th...
- Casting process and hardness streng...