Valve castings are adaptable and flexible during use, and can be manufactured in a variety of metal materials, such as iron, carbon steel, low alloy steel, copper, copper alloys, Aluminum, aluminum alloy, titanium alloy, etc. Castings are not limited by the weight, size and shape of the part compared to other forming methods.
Most of the raw materials used in valve castings are widely available and inexpensive, such as scrap steel and sand during operation. However, due to the recent rise of domestic castings and steel industry, the prices of these raw materials have risen.
Valve castings can improve the dimensional accuracy and surface quality of castings through advanced casting processes, resulting in less cutting and no cutting. The product manufacturing achieves the effect of saving labor and materials, saving overall production costs.
The valve casting is a control component in the pipeline fluid delivery system. The valve is used to change the passage section and the flow direction of the medium, and has the functions of diversion, cutoff, regulation, throttling, check, diversion or overflow relief.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Reasons for affecting efficiency
- Pump selection
- Classification of impeller
- Impeller shape classification
- How to prevent impeller wear
- Impeller anti-corrosion measures
- Pumps-working principle
- Open impeller
- Multistage pumps how to type?
- Sewage pump, sewage treatment suppo...
- Charge requirements and composition...
- Creeping process of tin bronze wate...
- What alloys are included in non-fer...
- Casting process