Aluminum Alloy die casting surface will appear "atherosclerotic" pattern, small pits, this is what causes? Wuxi Dong'Ao Casting Co. Ltd. today simple analysis, the reasons are as follows:
1, the roughness of the mold cracking caused by ultra poor
(1) the sprue is rushed to the non machined surface with roughness requirements, resulting in a part of the mold being in a high temperature state, resulting in surface cracking.
(2) in order to obtain high density castings, two stage injection rate and boost pressure need to be improved so as to cause premature cracking of the die due to high pressure erosion.
2., the cast of the "fat" pattern, so that the roughness of the cause of the difference
The release agent accumulates to a certain amount, the corresponding parts of the casting appear "atheroma" pattern, and the roughness is too bad, these problems often appear in the aluminum liquid flow corner position or exhaust parts.
3, the casting surface appears "small spots"
Because the wax in the mold release agent is not sufficiently atomized or has impurities in the mold release agent, they are not blown clean by compressed air and gradually accumulated in the local position under the erosion of the aluminum liquid.
If you are interested in our products, or need to join us, please feel free to contact us
Wuxi, Dongao, Nonferrous, Casting, Co., Ltd.
Add:NO.1, Nongxin, Road, Yuxiang, village, Dongbeitang, town, Xishan, District, Wuxi, China
Related Industry Knowledge
- Reasons for affecting efficiency
- Pump selection
- Classification of impeller
- Impeller shape classification
- How to prevent impeller wear
- Impeller anti-corrosion measures
- Pumps-working principle
- Open impeller
- Multistage pumps how to type?
- Sewage pump, sewage treatment suppo...
- How to prevent the quality of casti...
- How to avoid the atherosclerotic pa...
- There are two key points in the cas...
- Effect of hot sand on moisture and ...
- Material, process and coating const...
- The casting method of copper castings
- Process flow of silver plating of c...
- Technical points of copper casting ...
- How to repair copper castings?
- Classification of valves