In the process of non-ferrous metal casting, there are also a variety of undesirable problems, such as porosity, shrinkage, porosity, cracks, slag holes, pinholes and cold separation. The main reason for these problems is that the temperature is too low, the exhaust design is poor, the paint itself is poor exhaust, or metal liquid treatment does not meet the requirements.
In addition, there may be some deficiencies in the structural design and process processing. Or in the process of pouring, the temperature conditions are not properly controlled. Therefore, in the process of non-ferrous metal casting, we need to start from these aspects, to reduce waste rate as much as possible. One of the important requirements is to reasonably control the working temperature of the metal mold.
That is to say, whether in spray coating or in the process of pouring, it is necessary to carry out a uniform heating, until the temperature is or close to the working temperature. In addition, in the heating process, we must choose the appropriate temperature range, so as to ensure the final quality of non-ferrous metal casting. Then we can get castings with excellent internal quality and stable external quality and size.
We should know that when choosing the working temperature, no matter whether it's too high or too low, it will have some bad phenomena. For example, if the working temperature is too low, it will cause the liquid metal is poured into the cavity of the loss of liquidity in a short period of time, so that the non-ferrous metal casting will be a lot of defects, such as cracks and pores.
On the contrary, if the temperature is too high, it will often cause non-ferrous metal casting lower strength and stiffness and prone to deformation. It will probably have premature damage in the late time of use.
Wuxi Dongao Nonferrous Casting Co., Ltd.
Add：NO.1 Nongxin Road，Yuxiang village，Dongbeitang town,Xishan district, Wuxi, China
Related Industry Knowledge
- Reasons for affecting efficiency
- Pump selection
- Classification of impeller
- Impeller shape classification
- How to prevent impeller wear
- Impeller anti-corrosion measures
- Pumps-working principle
- Open impeller
- Multistage pumps how to type?
- Sewage pump, sewage treatment suppo...
- The working requirements and matter...
- The processing property and mechani...
- How to weld the copper pipe covers?
- The analysis of the abrasive cause ...
- Basic requirements for structural d...
- What steps can be divided into the ...
- Characteristics of casting process ...
- The analysis of four structural for...
- The shrinkage analysis of casting p...
- The causes and solutions of crack f...