Copper covers are characterized by high hardness, high wear resistance, corrosion resistance, then you know that copper sleeve under what circumstances, the use of the best effect?
copper sheath should be used after heat treatment, because of the strength of copper, especially plastic and toughness decreased. The copper sheath must be normalized or annealed in order to refine grain, organize evenly and eliminate internal stress. After normalizing the copper, the performance of the machine after annealing has also become lower because of its high cost, so it is widely used. However, normalizing treatment resulted in relatively large internal forces for annealing, only for copper parts with a carbon content of 0.35%.
2. low carbon copper pieces, good plasticity, easy to break when cooled. Internal force becomes smaller, copper sheet normalization, should also be high temperature tempering. Complex structures and copper parts that are prone to cracks can only be carried out by annealing. Copper parts should not be quenched, otherwise it is easy to crack.
I hope to help you by reading the above.
Wuxi, Dongao, Nonferrous, Casting, Co., Ltd.
Add:NO.1, Nongxin, Road, Yuxiang, village, Dongbeitang, town, Xishan, District, Wuxi, China
Related Industry Knowledge
- Reasons for affecting efficiency
- Pump selection
- Classification of impeller
- Impeller shape classification
- How to prevent impeller wear
- Impeller anti-corrosion measures
- Pumps-working principle
- Open impeller
- Multistage pumps how to type?
- Sewage pump, sewage treatment suppo...
- How to clean casting mould
- Method for preserving copper castings
- How to remove the rust
- How to prevent defects in aluminium...
- How to overcome the shrinkage in th...
- Casting process and hardness streng...
- What are the links to be damaged du...
- Under what circumstances should rep...
- What material does the pump impelle...
- Selection and requirements of drain...