Aluminum casting and casting process of other materials is basically the same, including a series of work material, heating, forming, cooling after forging, pickling and heat treatment, including any details do not in place, it will produce a variety of quality defects in the casting factory. Copper sleeve is a typical type of copper aluminum casting, which should be paid attention to in the process of casting?
Aluminum casting, usually will advance the calculation of related to the processing of castings, but due to the actual surface area of copper sleeve than the calculated surface area for many times, so the impact of electroplating current density is 3 higher than the general part time, pre plating is better than the general parts, it is possible to obtain the electroplating quality high quality.
In the pre plating process, even parts often shake the hanger together, in order to ensure the uniformity of coating color, appearance quality spots phenomenon affecting the coating prevent silver plating. There is also about the cleaning of each process, must be thorough, to prevent residual in the pores of the solution, affecting the next process, into the quality of the casting
If you are interested in our products, please contact us
Wuxi Dongao Nonferrous Casting Co., Ltd.
Add：NO.1 Nongxin Road，Yuxiang village，Dongbeitang town,Xishan district, Wuxi, China
Related Industry Knowledge
- Reasons for affecting efficiency
- Pump selection
- Classification of impeller
- Impeller shape classification
- How to prevent impeller wear
- Impeller anti-corrosion measures
- Pumps-working principle
- Open impeller
- Multistage pumps how to type?
- Sewage pump, sewage treatment suppo...
- What are the links to be damaged du...
- Copper Valve Casting Parts Gravity ...
- Valve Pump Silica Sol Investment Ca...
- Analysis of the poor surface qualit...
- How to prevent the quality of casti...
- How to avoid the atherosclerotic pa...
- There are two key points in the cas...
- Effect of hot sand on moisture and ...
- Material, process and coating const...
- The casting method of copper castings