Bronze for casting. Bronze castings are widely used in machinery manufacturing, ships, automobiles, construction and other industrial sectors. Cast bronze used in cast zht.I is tin bronze, lead bronze, manganese bronze and aluminum bronze.
Casting tin bronze, easy to make the size of the requirements of the complex castings and clear pattern of the arts and crafts. Cast tin bronze is generally added zinc, lead, phosphorus and other elements. It is of high hardness, wear resistance, and has good abrasive wear resistance, in bronze, phosphorus content can be as high as 1.2%. Zinc can improve the fluidity of the alloy and reduce the anti segregation tendency of tin bronze. Lead can significantly improve the wear resistance and machinability of the alloy. Cast tin bronze for wear resistant parts.
Cast lead bronze has high mechanical properties, corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance, good fluidity, and can be used for casting dense castings.
Cast manganese bronze is generally added aluminum, iron, nickel and other elements, corrosion resistance, heat resistance, suitable for the production of high temperature parts.
Cast aluminum bronze is generally added iron, manganese, nickel and other elements, suitable for the production of high-strength, corrosion-resistant parts.
If you are interested in our products, or need to join us, please contact us
Add：NO.1 Nongxin Road，Yuxiang village，Dongbeitang town,Xishan district, Wuxi, China
Related Industry Knowledge
- Reasons for affecting efficiency
- Pump selection
- Classification of impeller
- Impeller shape classification
- How to prevent impeller wear
- Impeller anti-corrosion measures
- Pumps-working principle
- Open impeller
- Multistage pumps how to type?
- Sewage pump, sewage treatment suppo...
- Characteristics of tin bronze
- The Characteristics and classificat...
- Customized Gate Valve Body Iron Cas...
- Custom Aluminum Valve Body Sand Cas...
- Customized Sand Iron Casting for Va...
- Aluminum Material Valve Die Casting
- OEM Body Casting for Casting Warter...
- OEM with Aluminum Die Casting Water...
- Copper and aluminum Casting Cover ...
- What should be paid attention to wh...